.


.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Aisyah Yarmouk


Bismillahirahmanirrahim

Finally in Jordan. It has been a tiring journey the past 3 months of preparation in intec. I never thought I made it herem but I did, alhamdulillah :D

So, dah 5 hari kat Jordan, the place is...quite indescribable feeling. It was not what I imagine, but it was what I expected. actually it is better than I thought. haha. Okay, so Jordan is not as luxurious as UK or US..but it was better then all those rich country. Its a country that reminds you of the history, reminds you about being 'zuhud', and also reminds you of Allah, you can feel so close to Him.

Well the journey to Jordan itself is hard but the journey after reacing here is harder.

Its not easy leaving your family, friends, the all the things that you love in Malaysia. Its also not easy for them to say goodbye to me and let me go. I'm sorry for leacing you guys, I'm sorry.

I never planned for this journey. I never planned on going to Jordan. (ok, maybe I did applied for it) but it was actually a terburu-buru plan. I just click on Jordan without thinking much. But now I knew, it is not me who chose Jordan but Jordan is the one who chose me. I can feel it when I saw it for the 1st time from the plane. I was such a calming feeling and I feel happy. Its the first time I felt happy about Jordan.

-Aisyahh-

1 comment:

  1. setiap yg berlaku dalam kehidupan kita adalah aturan dia yg maha kuasa..indah kn??mgkn miza lme lgi nk ke sana..xtaw bila..doakn yg terbaik!

    ReplyDelete